Goldthwaite CISD uses STOPit, an online and app-based system, to empower students, parents, teachers and others to anonymously report anything of concern to school officials - from cyber-bullying to threats of violence or self-harm.

STOPit does more than just help schools address incidents and mitigate risk. STOPit will also help us go beyond reacting to bullying and inappropriate behavior, and instead start deterring it. As young people continue to engage more with technology every day, Goldthwaite CISD is taking a proactive step to empower students to become Upstanders in our community in the way that they feel most comfortable. GCISD believes the adoption of STOPit is an important step in the continued effort to provide a positive school climate and a safe learning environment for students.

How to Report Your Concern

With STOPit, users can submit anonymous reports containing text, photos, or video. Administrators are then able to manage incidents in a backend management system called DOCUMENTit. DOCUMENTit provides efficient and powerful investigative tools to staff, including the ability to message with the reporter, which will allow GCISD to address issues instantly. There are two ways to access STOPit to make an anonymous report.

  • STOPit App-Secondary students can use the STOPit App to make a report by following these steps:

    1. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play and use the district access code provided by their campus administrators. (Rolled out on Google Play to your chromebook.) 2. Click on your “STOPit” app - select your school and make your report. 3. Web-based Reporting- This reporting method is available for everyone. To make a web-based report, follow these steps: 1. Visit your student's campus website and click on the STOP It icon. Once on this site, click report using STOPIt.

Please keep in mind, STOPit is not an emergency response service. If you believe your call requires immediate police, fire, or paramedic response, call 9-1-1. STOPit does not provide counseling or clinical advice. If you feel you need this type of attention, please seek the assistance of a qualified clinical or medical professional.